We are looking for an experienced Sales Engineer/Business Development Manager!
BVRT Utility Holding Company, LLC, is a leading provider of water and water resource recovery services in the Central Texas area, headquartered in San Antonio, TX. BVRT owns and operates assets in water-related infrastructure utilities and operations. We are dedicated to working with regional and local water authorities, communities, developers and landowners to provide water and water resources recovery services within Central Texas.
The successful candidate has or will:
- Responsible for the execution of annual sales plans to support revenue and profit objectives of BVRT.
- Identify, develop and close new business opportunities.
- Manage the business development effort, generate and qualify leads for subsequent development, perform key account planning and maintain favorable business relationships with key accounts.
- Prepare proposals, execute business development strategy, provide input into the estimating process, and generate market intelligence for capture and subsequent analysis.
- Assist in the development of marketing communications and product portfolio decisions, coordinate pilot projects and spearhead management of customer service.
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Engineering, Construction Management, Business Management or another related field.
- Minimum of 5 years utility, real estate development, construction related Engineering/Sales/Operations experience in the Water/Wastewater Industry.
- Ability to work at a fast pace, balance a large number of sales opportunities and work tasks simultaneously, and maintain accuracy of work and timeliness of deadlines.
- Demonstrated success developing a territory and building relationships with clients, contractors, and engineering firms.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and communicate, and strong people management and decision-making skills required.
- Solid working experience with MS Office Suites required experience with a CRM tool a plus.
- Ability to meet overnight travel requirements of 1-2 nights per week.
We offer a competitive salary with career growth opportunities and a full benefits package.
BVRT Utility Holding Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which BVRT is firmly bound. BVRT will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with BVRT on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.